It’s that time of year again. We’re coming up on the BEST DAY EVER, the Bexican Independance day, often referred to as Bex-mas, and commonly known as… MY BIRTHDAY!
That’s right movers, I’m moving onward and upward, adding a number to my collection of years, and because it’s also my HOOPIVERSARY, I want to CELEBRATE with YOU!
I’m holding a 10-days of Bex-mas photo contest beginning today, and running through the end of BEXMAS, August 14th.
1. LIKE Sense of Motion on Facebook! And/or FOLLOW @senseofmotion on Instagram!
2. Capture moments of your everyday life demonstrating your LOVE:
LOVE of your person/people, love of your HOOPS, or your LOVE OF MOVEMENT!
On Facebook: Post photo directly on the Sense of Motion FB page, and include the hashtag #iheartbexico
On Instagram: Tag @senseofmotion, and use the hashtag #iheartbexico
Your photos will then be individually judged by none other than Mr. Nicholas Whitaker, my LOVE and personal photographer! Since the photos will be judged on merit and not “likes”, please ensure your entries are fun and exciting examples of photography!
Enter as many times as you like!!
The WINNING photo will be offered their choice of:
1) A $399 camping package ticket to HoopCamp 2014 in Watsonville, CA
5 days of Hoopcamp in the magical Redwoods of NorCal: all meals, workshops, receptions, and fun for $399. A $560 value!
2) A 60-min, movement-private via skype or hangout with Bex – in the hoop or on the mat
3) A 45-min 2:1 skype or hangout with Bex and Nick, to ask your questions about being and being with a strong partner!
ONE RUNNER UP will be offered their choice of the remaining selections.
ONE HONORABLE MENTION will receive a package of BEXICAN BOOTY!
*Entries must be submitted by 12AM EST Friday August 15th, tag Sense of Motion on either facebook or instagram, and display the hashtag #iheartbexico. Winner choosing the HoopCamp Retreats ticket is soley responsible for all costs incurred with attending the event. Skype sessions valid for three months from drawing date. Winners will be notified by Tuesday August 19.